Friday, April 10, 2015

Orders Galore!

It's Friday!

Well according to my clock it is (just past midnight). And since I wrote my last post I've gotten 3 more orders for cards! And just to think, I haven't even taken my cards to show my usual customers yet. 

My first order to fill was for "Thank You" cards. I chose 10 of my favorites and packaged them up to put in the mail tomorrow! 


My next two orders were for custom cards. One order was for 1 card, and the other was for 5. If you're keeping up, that's 3 orders packaged and ready to ship. 

My last order was for 20 custom "Christmas" cards. These cards will have a unique twist to them, but I won't share it just yet. So in total, that's 4 orders!

I bumped my price up to $1.25 finally and the new customers still seem to think it's too cheap! Hopefully it will net a little more profit for me. 

What I found so funny about my card making and order filling tonight was that I took 7 cards out of my in progress "Thank You" box. However, earlier I had made 7 more of these "Thanks A Milion" cards. 


Did I mention how much I really love these? They turned out much better than the inspiration too!
  
So really, I ended up back at square 1 with my box total for today. So although I got to make cards tonight, I can't really count them!

I'm looking forward to scrapping some more this weekend. 

Have a great day!
C.Jackson

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely on a roll! You are inspiring me to sell my cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling you that you should sell some, your cards are so very beautiful!

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking very strongly about it! You are inspiring me!

      Delete