Friday, April 3, 2015

Inspiration!

Boy oh boy...

Today sure was a long day. And for most of it, I was almost certain that it was Saturday. But, on the bright side of things, I finally got to make some cards!

My grand total for the night was 18, which doesn't seem like that many in the grand scheme of things (I make 6 at a time).

But what I really want to talk about is the last batch I made. I had initially found the inspiration for the card on Pinterest. Here it is:
Something just drew me to this card. I knew I had to replicate it somehow!

So when I stumbled upon a stamp whilst sorting through my mother-in-law's vast collection, I knew it was the perfect one for the job!

Here is my finished product!
I used red, orange, yellow, and green inks, and overlapped the flowers. To finish it, I raised the sentiment with foam squares and added clear rhinestones to the centers of the flowers!

Not to be biased, but I think mine is better than the original! 

Quite often I find inspiration on Pinterest. Other times, a special piece of paper just speaks to me. How do you find your inspiration?

That's all for now. 
I must rest up to make more cards tomorrow! 

C.Jackson



2 comments: