Tuesday, April 7, 2015

On to a new box!

Just me again, 

It's late, I'm not feeling well, but I can't get to sleep either so I figured I would share a few of my newest creations from the weekend. 

As you may or may not know, I store my cards in plastic sandwich bags that have had the zips cut off, and then place them into photo boxes. Each box them has a theme (Birthday, Religious, etc...). I had just finished my Plain box and I was excited to start on a new box. I chose to fill up my second "Thank You" box! 

I bought a few new stamps, and this circular 'Thank You' was one of them. This paper was so happy and bright that I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use it. This was one of my favorites!


Another favorite right here! I managed to get my Cricut to behave so I decided to cut out the 'Thanks' sentiment. I used quite a bit of paper on this one. Black to back, pattern scrolls with black and white, black for the sentiment and white to back the sentiment. I used two styles of ribbon (thin & thick) and just couldn't resist adding rhinestones. This card is the reason why I really shouldn't charge $1.00 for each card. 


I have an affinity for yellow and it shows on this card. Embossing, oval cutouts, pearls and ribbon all adorn this card. Oddly enough, my level of 'contentedness' changes daily for this card. The other day I was head over heels about it, but now, not so much. I wonder why...I am my own worst critic though. 

I haven't gotten out to my "Scrap Haven" since last weekend. And my Saturday is booked for this weekend. So maybe I can enjoy some time on Friday and Sunday to let my creative juices flow.

It might even be time for another trip to Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX to pick up some more amazing paper! 

That's all for now,
C.Jackson


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I see you're still "on a roll"! Way to go! Each of these cards are beautiful and unique. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete