Sunday, April 19, 2015

Midweek Inspiration...

Hello again,

I'm almost halfway through my week. But the weekend still holds just as much excitement. My son's mother is coming and bringing his half brother who is turning 3 on Saturday! We've got a little celebration planned out for him. It's going to be a good weekend!



Last weekend I had finished out my 2nd "Thank You" box. I only needed 6 more to have about 100 in the box so I looked to Pinterest for more inspiration. 

I loved this card. And I knew it would be another card that would take some time to create because I would have to cut all the banners but I couldn't resist. 

The finished product:
I chose a brown paper sack card, with wood, stone, and green grass patterned paper. I finished it with a sweet sentiment and of course some Hemp. I was really pleased with this one!



I'll tell you, at this point, I could use your help cheering me on! I have several more projects and assignments to get done. But I'll tell you, I'm ready to throw in the towel. 

Must...make it...two...more...weeks!

That's all for now!
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Hang in there! two weeks is only 14 days and it's already down to 12! I LOVE this card! I really should check out pintrest more often but just don't think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is a treasure trove Valerie! Almost all of these 6 are gone now too, they sold so fast!

      Delete