Thursday, February 4, 2016

My best friend loves sheep...

And playing computer games, and being crafty, and she's a great voice of reason too. 

She follows my blog and my Pinterest, and when I met her a few years ago, I knew she'd been put in my path for a reason. Because there are many moments she's kept me sane. Many times she's listened to me rant endlessly. Many times she has just been there, like a great friend should be. 


She'd been seeing my pocket letters and I finally decided I needed to make her one. And when I sent it, I also sent a blank page so she could make one too. 

Can you tell I was on my black, white, and gold kick? Oh how I loved that deer silhouette. I even put her initial on the gold chevron tag. 

I gave her as much time as she needed. And all the resources I could think of including tips, tricks, and ideas to fill the pockets with. And when she told me she was sending mine, I was so excited. 

And it was worth the wait! The handmade penguin is my favorite thing about it, besides the fact it was her first PL, which always makes it special. She used some gorgeous wrapping paper as her backgrounds and the beaded C in the center pocket was so thoughtful. 

It was so fun doing this with her. We've swapped books before, and mailed each other cards and drawings too. But out of all the things we've done together, this has been my favorite. 

Thanks for being a great friend Chris! I would be lost some days if it weren't for you, and the Babaas too. 

Until next time, 
C.Jackson


1 comment: