Saturday, February 13, 2016

First Encounters of the Flaker Kind...

Do you see what I did with the title there? A nice little spin on an old classic movie...

My kiddos finally got me sick! Vomit, fever, sore throat, sinus drainage, the whole nine yards! I'm slowly rebounding but it hasn't been fun let me tell you.

Back in Decemeber I signed up for a swap, entitled 'New Year's Eve Bash'. I had fun making my PL and got assigned a partner, all seemed well with the world. But the deadline came and went, and still no PL. But instead there were more excuses. I waited as long as I could and finally I had to break it off. She eventually sent me something, although, I feel it is not what it could have been. This is not the time nor the place for me to post it or her name. 

Instead I sent my creation to someone I had swapped with before. She'd coveted my New Years creations, and lucky for her, she got one! 

This was my first New Years Creation. Black, Gold, and glittery! I found some awesome Jolee's firework stickers and had some clicks to embellish my shaker pocket with too. I was tickled to send it off to her. 

Knowing full and well I wouldn't get something back. 

Or so I thought. 


Little did I know this was coming in the mail from her as a thanks. And boy was I surprised! Such a sweet and thoughtful thank you indeed! Can you tell Valentine's Day draws near?

It only goes to show you, that even in the midst of disappointment, doing what you love always brings many joys. 

Thanks for the PL Allison!

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Love your New Year Bash PL! Sorry you were disappointed but you recovered quickly!

    ReplyDelete