Saturday, February 6, 2016

The people that are brought into your life...

I've made friends with some wonderful ladies thanks to pocket letter swapping. 

Unfortunately, my student teaching obligations have put my crafting on hold. I had to announce a hiatus, and even talked to a few of my good swapping friends about it. But those ladies didn't just lend me an ear...

Kim sent me this;
A teacher themed PL! Spur the moment. How completely thoughtful was that of her? I loved the name plate in the middle, and the bell. She even sent me some sweet sticker packs. 

I was completely stunned and I thanked her. But these ladies didn't just stop there...

I got this from Sabita a few days ago;
It's a little flip book. Every inch covered with paper and sweet details, and of course goodies too. It's so small, and so perfect all at the same time. 

These sweet surprises came at just the right moments, and on days where my patience had been tried. 

I can't even begin to tell you how special each of these ladies has been to me. Including Kim. And her and I have plans to meet at a scrapping convention soon. And I can't wait!

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and thoughtful! Yep you've found you a great group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete