Monday, January 25, 2016

Time flys...

I can't believe it's a new year, and I can't believe how fast January has gone by. 

I've begun my student teaching, and so far, it's been an absolute joy. But it doesn't leave me much time for Pocket Letters. So I've had to take a brief hiatus from creating. This hiatus does not include monthly swaps that I've signed up for with my friends like June and Kim. This also doesn't include my Texas swappers group! 

But in the mean time, here are some swaps I've done...

I sent this one to Lorrie, as she was absolutely coveting it. I must say, I was on a kick with the black and gold, and I loved all of the PLs I made with this scheme. 

She sent this one back! It's my only New Years PL and I absolutely love it! Every time I look at it I find something else I love. It has my initials, and a sweet working pinwheel, & sequins and sparkle galore! Just the other day I found a little note she left on it with Sharpie. 



I sent this one to June for our monthly swap. Black and Gold again, and starts galore! I loved making the banners, such a fun and easy idea. 


I got this one in return from June. She's made several in this style, but you know what? This one is mine, and that's what makes it so special! I love the Owls at the bottom, and the feathers are so fun too! 

I've made two swaps that are on their way to new homes, and I have one more in progress. 

Any wait to share them!

Until next time,
C.Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment