Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pink, Black & Gold!

I'm back with another fun swap! 

Before I went on hiatus from my normal swap group I signed up for one last one.

The theme?
Pink, Black, & Gold!

I set to work, and man let me tell you, I'm getting good at making them whilst crunched for a deadline! 

Here it is, not quite finished, but the true colors show better here. 

All done! I used the last of my corrugated scrap paper, and I was so excited to use my new Heidi Swapp Washi Tape! I'm in love with my Fuse and as a result, the shaker is now my favorite part to make. A few tags and embellishments later, and in the mail it went. 

And can I tell you, I was in for a surprise...

Caryn sent me this absolutely flawless PL. I can't even begin to tell you how simple, and clean this PL is. The edge are crisp, and the embellishments don't weigh it down. And so you see the tape she used for the edge? I absolutely adore it! 

She also spoiled me with tons, and I mean TONS of extra treats. I love the 'Selfie' tag. And hellllooo chocolate! 

It was a nice send off for my hiatus. Student teaching is nearly halfway done. But I'm managing to keep up with my dedicated swaps in the meantime. 

And did I mention I finally got to meet my cohort Kim in person?

I can't wait to share that post! 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment: