Sunday, February 14, 2016

Roses are red...

And Garnets are too...

My pal Kim and I set up our own Texas PL swapping group and we just finished our first event. The theme was 'Garnet', the beautiful January birthstone. But of course, this was open to interpretation. 

And in true fashion, I went literal!

I had just bought a printer which allowed me to print the fabulous gemstone pictures. I found some awesome red embossed paper too. But what you can't tell from this angle is that I snuck in actual garnets. 

One in each shaker! 

I was so excited to send it off. And what I got in return was just as fabulous!

My partner wrapped my letter in a cute baggie filled with goodies. And the pockets themselves were just as sweet. I adore the little envelopes she put on the bottom left pocket. 

And little did I know, the 2016 pocket was actually a Starbucks Gift Card. Super thoughtful! 

I must say, we've got a very talented group of ladies in our midst! I can't wait until our next swap. 

Until next time,
C.Jackson


1 comment:

  1. Great idea. They look wonderful. You are so hooked on these aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete