Monday, November 2, 2015

Shaker Pockets

Rain, rain, go away...

But only because you've delayed the arrival of my newest PL! 

A week ago I sent out this beauty:
The theme was 'Shaker Pockets'. And of course, I'm still without the proper things to make a shaker. But I managed to make each pocket have its own unique shaker. 

I was so relieved when my partner told me she liked it! It's not easy to make something when you don't have all the right materials. And of course, I usually don't let them leave my hands until they are perfect and I'm satisfied with the final product. 

Well, because of the excessive rain, my pocket letter from my partner that was supposed to arrive on Saturday didn't arrive until today, Monday. 

But let me tell you, it was so worth the wait! 

Look at this! All the shaker pockets are removable. And the simplicity just was breathtaking! And the goodies, holy cow! I felt so spoiled!




I'm blown away!

This is my second time receiving a partner in my home state, and we have already made plans to swap again soon, just for fun! 


It's been a blast to participate in this, and I'm looking forward to many more swaps.

Until next time,
C.Jackson 

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at your resourcefulness! I'm not sure I quite get what is fun about these yet.

    ReplyDelete