Sunday, November 22, 2015

More fun on the side...

Recently I've been exchanging more PLs in side swaps than through events. 

June is a member of our swap group who makes some stunning pieces. I was tickled when she asked if I'd like to swap on the side here and there. I happily agreed, and we set up our 'rules': No themes unless we feel like it and no goodies, unless we just couldn't help ourselves. 


I set to work with some new Project Life cards and whipped out this:
This was a new style for me. 2 pockets have cards in them, 2 other pockets are shakers, 1 pocket had a card ontop, and then a jumbo card sat atop the last four. I fell in love with the colors immediately too. And the black bows just set it off, I love to make them. 


Soon enough, my first one of a kind June Arnold PL arrived!
I got another doll! That alone made me squeal. But just look at how sweet this Christmas themed PL is! I especially love the reindeer on the bottom. The banners are a nice touch too! I love that they are attached to simple paper clips, I must try this soon. The word "Merry" is actually a tag too! It was all so beautifully pieces together! 


Thank you June for asking me if I would like to swap, I can't wait to do more in the future! 


Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. These are both beautifully done! I do love the Julie Nutting dolls!

    ReplyDelete