Monday, November 16, 2015

Puurfection.

Side swaps are fun!

It's like having a pen pal, except you aren't confined to lined paper. 

Kim & I have done 3 swaps now. The first one we were paired for a theme swap in our group. The other two have been swaps on the side, just for fun! 

Recently, I sent her this:
I loved the colors! I added little touches all along the way too. Like the brass brads. And the you & me, our never ending story (I hope it never ends)! And the bows were a nice touch too. I'm able to make those fairly easily now. But something just seemed unfinished about it. That was until I looked up and saw my favorite 3D cat stickers. Two little blue cats, one for each of us, really finished this PL off. 

 Well, today I received the one she made me. And man oh man, she nailed my personality spot on. Talk about squealing with joy!

Insert Crazy Cat Lady title! Just look at this! The colors! The little sayings! The cats! It is me! It's puurfect!

Look at the goodies too! All with little nods to my obsession, erm, my favorite pet! 

What a perfect treat to receive on this gloomy and rainy day! 

School is almost over and I'm bogged down with final projects. I can't wait to share more PLs with you inbetween!

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment: