Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Just for Fun!

Lately I've had the pleasure of being assigned swap partners who are in my state...

Kimberly and I traded for the Red, White & Blue Swap and decided we must do it again! So we went for it, no theme, strictly just for fun...

I sent her this. Quite girly, sparkly, and most of all, happy! The sticker set was a Dollar Tree find, and I used a combination of Project Life and other general scrapping goodies. I even put my old and often finicky Cricut to work. I smuggled a couple of Dollar Store sequin finds to her, and in the mail it went!

I must tell you, the anticipation of waiting for a PL just drives me insane. But today it arrived! 

Now, tell me that is not the most bright and happy thing you've ever seen?! Her shaker pockets usually contain other finds like buttons and rhinestones. And this shaker pocket certainly did not disappoint! There were even some beads in it! Oh, and that little bird on the bottom left...its a magnet! I stinkin' love magnets! And it is hand made, what could be better?

I think we are both enjoying some our on the side swap ideas, because we've already arranged for 2 more encounters! 


Until next time,
C.Jackson 

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of creativity in these things for sure! I can tell you are so hooked!

    ReplyDelete