Saturday, November 28, 2015

Adding to Lorrie's Story...

I remember my first swap with Lorrie...it was my first PL swap ever!


8 swaps later, and we finally decided it was time to swap again, this time, just for fun!

Here is what I sent out to Lorrie:
I was inspired by her blog, titled Lorrie's Story. I added hints of gold, and of course when you need an 'S' you can never find one, so a 'Z' happend to work for the moment. I've had fun making the bows to cover my shaker pocket seams, and this was no exception. I loved how I was able to use the red heart strips to make the large card look like it had been 'taped'. 


Finally, my sweet treat from Lorrie arrived today! 
Look at the cute socks and the awesome felt letter! 

Here is the professional photo she usually takes. I'm in love with the vintage theme this Christmas PL has. She even included some of her wonderful buttons that she hand makes. Oh, and we can't forget the jingle bell. Such a sweet touch! 
And even though we set no theme, the timing is right for Holiday PLs galore.   

I love Lorrie's pocket letters, she has such an elegant style that I admire so... 

Can't wait to swap again soon Lorrie!


Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment: