Friday, November 20, 2015

Winter Wonderland!

Life is spiraling into chaos...

School is almost over, which means there are endless amounts of projects to perfect and turn in. I'm stressed. I'm exhausted. I'm about one split hair away from a meltdown at any moment. 

And I believe the reason I haven't imploded just yet is because I've been making Pocket Letters. 


Recently I signed up for a Winter Wonderland themed swap. Here is what I sent out:
Silver and gold ruled this letter. I had some beautiful winter paper I picked up from my LSS, and I decided I needed to add a stamped and colored snowman to give it some personality. I added some acetate ornament decorations and in the mail it went!

My partner got awfully busy with life. I don't blame her at all, my life has been a mess. But when it arrived today, I knew why it took a little longer to arrive...

It was so beautifully wrapped. Every embellishment is perfect for the theme. And there were so many treats and goodies she added in. By the time I had unwrapped it all and emptied the pockets, I began to cry...

I've been so stressed, tired, and cranky and all it took to unravel me was this. Someone who took the time out of her own busy schedule to still think of me.

Thanks Veronica, we will trade again soon!

Until next time,
C.Jackson 

1 comment:

  1. both of these are so beautiful! I'm glad it blessed you!

    ReplyDelete