Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Preview!

School has kept me so incredibly busy lately!

And there is literally only 5 weeks or so left, and not to mention, several more projects and assignments. Probably going to need another long homework session this weekend.

In the meantime, here is what I've been up to!

I signed up for the "Shaker Pocket Letter" themed swap. Seeing as I don't have a Fuse Tool yet, I had to get creative with this one!




I also asked my previous partner Kimberly from the Red, White & Blue swap, if she wanted to swap on the side. Sure enough she was delighted to, so I'll be sending this to her on Friday! No theme, just for fun! 

I expect to have received my PLs from both of them by Wednesday of next well. I can't wait to share!

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. You sure are into these PLs! Glad you are having so much fun. Sorry I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete