Tuesday, December 1, 2015

When Christmas comes early...

Just me again...

I'm sick still, Bronchitis and Pneumonia now, which is what I feared would happen, but my last official day of classes is Thursday, and my projects will all be done by then!

Onto more crafty things...

My PL Pal Kimberly and I had decided to do a Christmas swap, and opted to send each other some sweet presents as an extra treat. I had her PL done and waiting in the wings for a while...

She admired some of the paper and styling a from my Winter Wonderland swap. So I scraped together the leftover paper, colored a snowman, and embellished until I just couldn't fit anything else on! I wrapped up her presents, and in the mail it went!

Funny story...mine was supposed to be here on the 27th, the day after Thanksgiving, BUT it got sent to the wrong town. Go figure. So after a call, her treat to me finally showed up in my mailbox. And man was I in for a treat indeed!

To begin with, the double sided paper she used was gorgeous. But what took me aback were the details. There was a sweet resin snowflake button on the bottom, and the wooden reindeer had rhinestone eyes. But she also 'singed' them with a match to make them look toasty. But my favorite part? The cat...

She has me figured out for sure!

Look at all the treats she sent!

I squealed when each detail unveiled itself, and trust me, that was quite a sound with a flemghy, hushed voice!

Christmas came early indeed, and we can't wait to swap again! We are already plotting more PLs in the future. A challenge she gave me, and a theme, the first letter of our names! 

Oh what fun!

Kim, you're a rockstar!

Until next time,
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. The pocket letter you created is gorgeous. The colors you chose, and the sparkle. The sparkle is just like snow shining in the sun. Thank you for your compliments... you are a gifted creator, too! Get well soon so you can enjoy the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully done! Love the colors. Both of these are great! I am so sorry you have been sick! I had no idea! Hope you are much better now!

    ReplyDelete