Sunday, June 14, 2015

When Inspiration Strikes

Another week has flown past!

The summer just keeps on flying by! And as it does I've found plenty of moments to let my creative energy run free!

Sometimes I search Pinterest for inspiration because I get into a monotonous routine of creating the same 'safe' cards. I stumbled upon these three, and decided I should try my own riff! 
I love the jar with the tag and string attached!

What would have been flat stamped daisies was brought to life with some foam squares to make them pop. 

I'm sure you get the idea by now...


So how did my creation turn out you ask? Take a look below:
I used a Fiskars Punch for the daisies. The jar is a clear sticker from an assorted Paper Studio set, and of course there are sparkly brads and pearl embellishments. Some of the cards had one daisy and some had two, like the one shown here. 

Sometimes, creations don't always come out quite like envisioned, but if you stick with it, they can be fabulous - as if you meant to make them that way all along. 

None the less, it made a sweet 'Get Well' card, so therefore, mission accomplished! 

Where do you find inspiration?

That's all for now,
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Well done my friend! Not sure how I missed this post but glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it too! Did you ever see my new Adventures with Valerie post after our last get together?

      Delete