Monday, June 1, 2015

Be Inspired!

I'm so thankful summer is here!

Summertime means plenty of spare time to scrap. And lately it's taken some special inspiration to get my creative juices flowing. 

Take this card for example:
I've seen this card replicated so many times. I've always felt daunted by it for some reason. But I decided it was time to try it...



Here is the finished product:
I chose some paper scraps that would work well with the warm tones found in the pattern paper. For all 6 cards it took nearly 2 yards of ribbon, but it was well worth it! The sentiment, a birthday one, was stamped on the inside. 

I was very pleased with these. It's a great design for birthday cards, wedding cards, Christmas cards, and even baby shower cards! I'm eager to make some more of these soon! 

I know I've been a little slow to post but I promise to get back into a better habit soon. 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. cute card! Hopefully we can get together some this summer!

    ReplyDelete