Wednesday, July 1, 2015

You still alive?

Whoops...

It's been a while hasn't it? My creative itch seems to have subsided for a bit. And then, I got a text. There's always those wonderful friends who check in on you, and my dear friend Valerie had noticed that my blog had fallen silent for the moment. We chatted for a bit, and I must say, she put a little fuel back on the fire. 

The last time I had scrapped I had started 2 sets of cards. So, it was pretty easy to pick back up where I left off. 

I almost got one set done tonight. And I say almost because I was distracted with another project in between. But none the less, here they are:

I'm still working on my 'Get Well' box. I used Glossy Accents on the middle of the bandaid. I used distress inks and the distress blade on the edges of some of the paper. And I fell back on my trusty ribbon and hemp string. The sentiment got a little extra lift with some foam squares as well. 

I really enjoyed these cards. And I was also enjoying my interim project, as you can see in the background of the photo. Copics & my open container of Mod Podge are easily seen. My table was a disaster! I can't wait to share with you what I've been busy creating...

Until next time!

Thanks again Valerie!
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You're back! I'm glad I was able to spur you on! This is a really cute "get well" card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! I was very happy with this one. Sometimes my cards just work out better than I had imagined!

      Delete