Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Red, White & Blue-tiful!

I've grown quite fond of the Postal Service this week!

Yesterday I received my BCA PL and today I got my Red, White & Blue one! 

Here is what I sent to my partner...
Not my usual style, but I do have a thing for embellishments or 'flair' if you will. I made the shaker cards, and stamped out the red striped stars. I added red glitter to the edges of those. And that stubborn scroll border would not stay in place, so I made it stay with some brads, in the colors of the theme. But when it was finished, I loved it so!


And here is what arrived today...
Isn't this so fun?! I'm glad my partner and I shared the same idea of 'stars'! I absolutely adore the glitter tape pieces she added all over. But my favorite part was the shaker card. Because, it was actually removable. So I could take it out and swing it all over to my hearts content! 

Man...I really need to get a Fuse. 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Great job! Your gift is awesome too! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a ball! Maybe you and I could do a swap together sometime!

      Delete