Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Breast Cancer PL Swap!

Another swap is complete...

A few weeks ago I finished up this very special PL...
Breast Cancer awareness is very near and dear to my heart as some of you may know. It was hard to send this one out. 


But I got one back that was just as special!

I just loved the little touches my partner added! Running Shoe buttons to signify the walk. Bras, because, well...obviously! The little sayings all over were so sweet! But the goodies were just as special! She sent me a planner for next year and left little messages all through it. I was very touched! 

Needless to say, it was another very successful swap! And it was only my 2nd one! 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Well done my crafty friend! Glad you are enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete