Saturday, October 3, 2015

I get knocked down...

But I get up again, you're never gunna keep me down...

Ok. I'm sick. I'll admit it finally. I've been battling my allergies for the last few weeks and then the drainage made my throat raw. And we all know I'm burning the candle at both ends, at home and at school. 

My step-son's mother came over to chat and wanted to take her youngest's temperature. But of course we had to test mine first so he would be a little calmer. 

100.3
Okay. I'm sick. 

His was 98.6, go figure! 

So as I relax and rest this weekend I took a quick visit to my LSS. While there I picked up some amazing new paper and goodies! 
The top page is from a collection of Webster's Pages. I just love their collections!

And as you can see I've got a theme there, pink. 

Well I needed all of this for my next pocket letter swap. I have been assigned a partner and I have a week or two to mail it out. And the theme is Breast Cancer Awareness! 

After a nap I decided to get up and start on a few.  

Beauty blossoms from inside! Cancer may take a breast, but that doesn't make you any less beautiful! 

I'm excited to finish it and send it off! 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment