Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pocket Swap - Complete!

Sign-ups don't close until October 4th...

And they must be sent by October 25th...

But my pocket of ATCs is COMPLETE! 
(Can you say over achiever?)

The wait is killing me, I'm so excited to send it off and all the bonus goodies I've included...

Perhaps my greatest accomplishment of it all is the 2nd card on the top and bottom rows. These are actually 'shaker' cards. The hearts are sealed in clear plastic (I used one of my laminating sheets) and encased inside is glitter, rhinestones, and little gold hearts! For not having any of the right materials, and it being my first time to make them, I was tickled that they came out so nicely! 

What do you think? Did I nail the "Love" theme?

The next one I've signed up for is Breast Cancer Awareness, that will be an emotional one...

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. these are great! Yep I would say you nailed the "love" theme!

    ReplyDelete