Friday, July 10, 2015

A little of this...

And a little of that...

My beautiful friend Charly came over to keep me company this evening. 

We had a great time just chatting and sometimes working silently.

I meddled in a bit of everything tonight too. 

I finally finished these 6 that I've had in a holding pattern for some time. 

Then I moved on to something else...
I had bought some travertine squares at a home improvement store the other day. They make some cute coasters for drinks!

First you have to apply a layer of Mod Podge. Follow that up with a piece of paper of your choosing, cut to size. From there you can emboss, add stickers, and make it your own. You then apply another good layer of Mod Podge and allow it to dry. Once that sets then you spray it with a clear coat sealant to protect it from sweaty drinks. And of course, you can't forget little felt circles on the bottom so the tile doesn't tear up your table!

Finally I wandered back to my cards. This time I found a stamp and my Copics. 

Loved how these came out! Worth the extra time! 

All in all, I'd say it was a successful night! 

And of course, it's always better with company! 


Check out Charly's cakes at: 

Until next time,
C.Jackson


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Charly makes some amazing cakes! Nice craftiness going on!

    ReplyDelete