Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Fabulous Friends!

I hope you all are enjoying another glorious summer day!

I'm in a neighboring town enjoying some pool time with my sweet boy. While he's out splashing with a friend I wanted to share what I've been up to. 

- - - 

I've made such wonderful friends through  Cat's. Many of you know of my Adventures with Valerie. There is also Shaunery, who moved after we first met, but now we are pen pals. There is also Marilyn who tickes me so deeply. And of course you can't forget Cat herself. 

These friends have blessed me with so much. And recently, I've acquired a few physical blessings from them. One of them was kind enough to share some things with me, one being more Copics!

I couldn't find words other than just, thank you! 


So, I dragged my kiddo out to my Sccrap House last night. Because I just couldn't wait to play with my new treats! 

First, I had to make a chart to see what shades I had. This will help me with my coloring, as well as taking the guess work out of buying more. 

One day they will be laminated and put on a ring, but for now they are backed with heavy duty cardatock. 

So, I decided to return to the card making, which I was up to before my busy mind sidetracked me with my coaster making. 

I do love them though.  


I can blend pretty well, but it is a lot nicer now with my colorless blender. 


So this is what I ended my night with. I am excited to finish them! 

I'm so thankful for my friends!


Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go! Like the new cases and carrying case! Beautiful job of coloring the flowers!

    ReplyDelete