Monday, December 7, 2015

More Texas Side Swaps!

Today was a great mail day for me!

First, the mailman brought my new Cricut Cartridge I'd been waiting for, and then I got some Happy Mail from my friend Shaunery! But the icing on the cake was a PL from Sabita!

Recently I had sent her this!
The final product was a bit different. I added her name and added/moved around some embellishments! We opted for no theme, but this sure did turn out fun and funky! 


And here is the stunner Sabita sent me!
Just look at how clean and crisp it all is! I love the doll, and how she chose to do a landscape PL layout. I love the little Texas tags she adds to all of her pages too! 

Sabita really makes some beautiful PLs, and I can't wait to swap with her again soon!

Now, onto creating! Can't wait to share this one soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are just stunning! So glad school is over and you can relax!

    ReplyDelete