Friday, December 11, 2015

Snowmen!

The end of the year is approaching...

And this morning I only had 2 more PLs to receive before the end of the year. My poor 2 inch binder is nearly splitting at the seams. 

I'd recently ordered a Cricut Cartridge that if wanted. It seems I had it at one point but it vanished. And I needed it for a swap soon. 

The theme? Snowmen! 
All the snowmen were cut on my Cricut. Then hand colored with my Copic markers. I also cut the snowglobe out and trees inside it. I added some beautiful pearl and rhine stone embellishments. 

This was going to someone who had been eager to swap with me. Lucky for us, we were paired this time around!

And today, the one she made me arrived! 
Look at all the unique snowmen! Each had its own flair but they all blended together! And man, talk about sparkle! The photo simply doesn't do it a justice! Notice how hers had a snowglobe too? Haha! Oh and the bracelet...apparently she does those on the side! How spoiled was I?!

We had so much fun with this swap, and I'm sure we will swap again soon! :) 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

2 comments:

  1. Both these PL's are beautiful. I absolutely LOVE yours! I have a thing for snowmen anyway :). You are really head-over-heels into these things aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a ball! I'd love to see you join in some day! ;)

      Delete