Monday, September 7, 2015

Thinking of...

As the homework spree continued...

I continued to craft. Homework, especially great amounts, is best broken up into blocks. So one of my breaks was cards!

I dove right on in to a new theme box, Thinking of You



I used Bazzil Flower Pot flowers in red and brown, some fabric flowers in various shades of brown, and I used my Cricut to cut out a leaf for each card. Of course, the distress inks came in handy! The warm tones lent themselves well to the background paper. 


These were fun. I cut out the peach border with my Cricut and then popped it with some foam squares. With left over paper, I cut out 6 butterflies, ran them through my Xyron mini X and then finished it off with Glossy Accents. 

I must have decided I needed to use up my growing stack of brown paper sack cards! 

But my hour time block was up, and it was back to Thinking of Homework.

Until next time,
C.Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment