Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy...

Amidst a day filled with many emotions...

I still did my best to find the happy things.  In between my homework I've decided to entertain my brain with crafts. Most of what I've made have been artist trading cards. And then it donned on me, why not send out some happy mail?

My first happy mail package. My dear friend Korin got her own special trading card along with some of my handmade cards. 


Another friend will be getting this one sometime next week! She was also a customer of mine earlier this year. I made her those awesome Alabama themed Christmas cards!


A mentor of mine will be getting this one at the end of next week. I actually used Copics on the hummingbird. I followed behind with my favorite Kalidescope embossing powder to give it a lifelike shimmer. 


This one will be going to an acquaintance of mine who has helped me with some research. She's pretty incredible. The hearts are actually gold, but it was awfully difficult to photograph! 


You can see it a little better here! 


So there you have it. This is how I found my happy today, even though tears still had their way. 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Your recipients will be blessed by your thoughtfulness and creativity!

    ReplyDelete