Monday, March 14, 2016

Valentine's Swap at the Scrapbook Expo

It's my Spring Break finally! 

I survived my first round of student teaching. And last week, when my college had their spring break, the week started off with some tornados and continued with rain. My final test of student teaching came in the form of having students who had no recess all week, whilst having a substitute with me as my teacher was sick, and Friday was a party day too. But I conquered it, and I feel I am beyond prepared for the road ahead. 

A while ago I shared my Scrapbook Expo Antics with Kim. But I didn't get to share a close-up of those stellar PLs, so here they are now! 

This was my unusual take on a Valentine's PL. Some of the familiar holiday colors but in a unique way. I opted for a calendar featuring the holiday date as well as the date of our first face-to-face meeting. Lots of staples, some unique paper clips and some hand made buttons too (my favorites that someone made and sent me). Glitter letters topped off with some more of my new Heidi Swapp Washi Tape. And of course, I threw in some cats too! 


Here is what I got from Kim:
I absolutely loved the Candy Heart paper she chose. And she knows I enjoy owls too and I was thrilled to see them on this sweet Pocket Letter. I though the envelope filled with hearts at the bottom was a nice touch. She clearly spent quite some time cutting out embellishments on her Cricut as well, all of which made the letter pop. I loved the sweet ribbons she tied around the holes, and the sweet charm she included. What you didn't see was the awesome Cinnamon Lolly Pop she game me as well, so delicious! 


I have no idea what she's making me for this month, however, I opted to make her a two page layout with photos from our adventure. I hope she likes it! 

Until next time, 
C.Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment