Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Another February Swap!

Sometimes you start swapping with friends just for fun each month...

That's what June and I have done for several months now. No hard and fast theme, just a fun surprise for one another's mail box. 

In February she sent me this lovely piece: 
I love how daring she is with the glitter Washi tape. I just recently trashed mine, stuff sheds like crazy. I think she prints off themes from her computer, and they are just darling! I loved the pink and blue together, not to mention the sweet bow, tassels and the totally adorable scrabble letter tiles. 

I, finally, sent this off to her:
My first horizontal pocket letter! AND my first Julie Nutting Doll. I purchased the stamp while at the Expo with Kim. I also picked up some foiled ATCs from Hobby Lobby which I used here. This was such an elegant and crisp layout. The colors popped and I was so happy with the end product. I really think I can make some more horizontal letters now that they aren't as daunting. 


I've gotten mostly caught up on my letters so now I can make Kim's layout and a few fun PLs to send out later! 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. June's is adorable. Like you I like the scrabble letters and the mix of colors. Yours is great too! Don't you just love the Julie Nutting Dolls?! I have a few but would like to get more. I borrowed a collection from a friend and made several so I could send to Remi. They were fun to make!

    ReplyDelete