Monday, March 14, 2016

Sweet Treats

Another Swap from our TX PL Pals Swap Group! 

I've done my best to sign up for at least one swap a month in our group. It's been hard to keep up considering my obligations, however, I have never failed to get a single one out, even if it was late!

The next swap up for fun was titled "Sweet Treats". Unbeknownst to Kim, she paired Marie and I again. However, this was perfect. Marie's work is so wonderful, and I knew she would be forgiving when it came to my tardiness. 

Here is what she sent me:
She loves sweets! She made every pocket so happy and bright. I loved the Cricut cut donuts. And the tableware paper clips are to die for! However, my favorite part, was the mini PL she sent me as a goody! Is it not the sweetest? I thought the recipe card was adorable, and you should have seen the goodies she sent too! She's an incredible partner! 

Here is what is making its way to her, late, but better than never:
This literally took no time at all! I think it was the colors I used, and I had a plan too! I got to use my Heidi Swapp bright frames. I slid those in front of the 4 shaker pockets I made. Each pocket has a fun sticker combo of cupcakes and other sweet things. I've enjoyed all of my pocket letters but this one is now my new favorite! 

I hope she loves it as much as I do! Sweet treats sure do make for a sweet swap! 

Until next time, 
C.Jackson

1 comment: