Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Improvise!

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I got the chance to make some cards, and that is always a special treat! 

I loved this paper! 
A shiny black flower, sheer ribbon, a crystal button, and a sweet sentiment!

Usually I make my cards from a 12x12 sheet of paper. This allows me to make 6 cards, so more than one person has a chance to buy the card if they like it. But the issue then becomes, what if you don't have enough of the same embellishments?!

Alas, I ran out of crystal buttons after 3. 
So I used the next best thing, some other pretty buttons that would match. This was one big button!

But after 4 cards, my sheer ribbon ran out too! No worries though...
Black ribbon works just the same! Did I mention that I liked these cards?

So, when all else fails and your embellishments run out before the project is complete, just improvise!

That's all for now!
C. Jackson

1 comment:

  1. this make a nice set of cards! I kind of like the different embellishments so that they are each a bit unique.

    ReplyDelete