Friday, March 27, 2015

I'm Back...

Hey everyone!

It seems two years is a large hiatus, but after my friend Valerie mentioned it, I knew something had to be done! 

Thanks Valerie! 

So here I am, and while I'm back I thought I would take the time to share a scrapbook I made just recently! 


My dear friends Taylor & Nate got married last August and I knew I would make this as their wedding gift. It only took me 7 months to put my words where my mouth was! 

The album I used was a Burlap 6x6 by The Paper Studio. It came with 10 clear page protectors, and I went to town! Their wedding was Tiffany Blue with country accents like Burlap, Wood, & Lace! 

 The Cover: Wedding Date & Last Initial

Some Photos of the Proposal!

The Bride's Wedding Shower Invitation!

A Secret Bachelorette Party Invite and the Wedding Invitation!

The Entry Table accompanied by Flowers From Bridesmaid Bouquets & The Groom/Bride's Names!


The Beautiful Stage & Decorations!

Silly Kissing Photo followed by A Touching Photo of the Bride/Groom's Brother, and Flowers from the Entry Table!

The Cake & Reception Hall Decorations!

Bridesmaids/Groom & Groomsmen

The Blushing Bride!


Lastly, a sweet photo of our hands (mine & the bride), because great minds think alike, and I wore my pearls too! 


Hope you enjoyed this hiatus ending post! I can't wait to show this to the happy couple this weekend. I get to see their new baby girl too ☺️

Happy Friday!
C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the album! I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete