Friday, March 27, 2015

Fussy Cuts...

What A Crazy Friday!

It started with me helping my husband start our garden again this year, answering a much awaited call from my doctor about my recent biopsy, then I mowed the lawn (front & back ... bar ditch next to the house too), then I scrambled to bathe and rushed to my student teaching obligations. 

So when I had a second to breathe, finally, I headed out to our "Scrap Haven" to make some cards! I made 23 today. 

I was excited to use my new stamps that I ordered off of eBay. 

I especially liked the one on the left in this photo. It makes an incredibly beautiful card! 

Here it is, in all its Fussy Cut glory, with rhinestones and ribbon. All it takes to set it off is the right paper and some color coordination! 


I used it again on this card. The picture doesn't do this one a justice. It is much prettier in person!

I started to get really hungry, and I noticed my attention span started to dwindle, so I shut down my station and called it a night!

Just a glimpse into the "Scrap Haven".

That's all for now! 

C.Jackson

1 comment:

  1. You've been one "card making fool"! Well, you're not a fool but you know what I mean! Nice job! I'm with you I like the cross on the left best. So glad to see you back in blog land!

    ReplyDelete