Saturday, May 21, 2016

Catching up!

As you can tell I've been behind on some swaps, just the nature of life right now...

But here's some more of what I've gotten done!

I promised Kim that for our March swap I would make her a layout with photos from our meet at the Grapevinr Scrapbook Expo. I love the series of 3 photos I took to get her to smile at me and show off the PL I made her! This is page 1!

Page 2 was made special by the photoshopped image I created. I added my entry receipt and some other fun embellishments. 

The spread together! 


I also signed up for a swap in the TX PL Pals group. The theme was "April Showers Bring May Flowers". And in true me fashion, I threw the theme out the window and made my first clear based PL, with summer time nods!

Pineapples, Polka Dots and Pink Flamingos! I even cut up some scraps and added some pink flamingos into the shaker pocket. Some simple embellishments finished it off like Washi and a tassel! Hope she likes it! 

Until next time,
C.Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment