Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My first 12 hour scrap...

Hello again!

Here are a few of my favorite pages from my wedding album. I accomplished this piece in my first 12 hour scrapping sitting at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells! 
I bought tons of fun embellishments at the store that day, and lots of backing papers for my photos. I had so much fun!

Sorry for the shine in some of the photos, I already have the pages in covers, and I dare not take them out! Enjoy!

Coverpage! Used some techniques I learned at Nanci's tag class I attended at Cat's Store as well! That was my first official Cat Outing! Here you  an see lots of oval shapes I cut out to frame the piece, along with our initials and the date of the event. This book truly was a love/hate event. Some pages rocked, and others, I just did not like so much!

One of my favorite pages. I ended up loving how many pictures I crammed on the page, and in the order and way I put them on there!

Opposite of the above page, yet again, another favorite of mine!

And even a spare tag that I made at Nanci's tag class! 


I would have uploaded more, but I couldn't get the photos to do what I wanted them to do...OH WELL! At least you got a glimpse!

In my opinion, they are nowhere near the awesomeness of the pages I have been doing lately, but alas, this was only my second scrapbook :) , the INDY book was my third, and the pages I'm doing haven't found a book yet

with love
c.jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment